Before you rush to hire a corporate photographer, it is wise as a decision maker for your company to look at the following points to make your corporate communication successful and clarify what you need to explain to the photographer. To work efficiently and to avoid wasting time due to organizational errors, the following points should be observed:
- Identify your objectives: in order to know the style and the type of photos you need, it is important to define precisely your objectives and your communication strategy.
- Choose a style: choose a visual style that represents your brand image. Decide if you want to be classic, modern, fun, professional, etc.
- Find the right corporate photographer: look for a photographer who is qualified and capable of translating your vision into shots that will support your communication campaign.
- Establish a brief: once you have found the right photographer, it is time to establish a brief and discuss the technical and aesthetic details.
- Organize the shoot: the shoot is an opportunity to harmonize your vision, clarify it and have a good time.
- Edit and distribute: once the shooting is over, edit the photos, identify the right ones for your communication and distribute them on the different digital and printed media.
In the meantime, you can already contact Vincent Kem, corporate photographer who will be able to accompany you throughout the process.